dudeman1635dudeman1635

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Struggle Begins The Struggle Begins

Wheres the guitar?

This needs some work. The guitar needs to be mastered. Its a too low and needs to be tucked in front of the music! Also there's too much bass, you just need to equalize it that's all! Otherwise keep working at it man!!!

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

DAMNNN!

This is the shizzz! Nuff said!

It's My Destiny [Remastered] It's My Destiny [Remastered]

Dude this is great! buut..

This need some remastering! Try maybe using a stereo enhancer to pan the guitar. I think the guitars need a lil bit more treble too.

Ritz190 responds:

yea i found a solution to do that so i'll redo this track and re-upload it. but it's still kick ass i think. thanks for the review!

The Dead And The Dying The Dead And The Dying

Very good!

The song itself is GREAT but the singer was ok. Still a great song! Keep it up!!!

fabricius89 responds:

Thank you! :)

Ziyan Ziyan

Pretty good!

I like the style of the song and the guitar however, I thing you could have made it a bit longer. Also the drums need a bit of work. If they were compressed and sent through a limiter and equalized then it would sound much better! Other than that, Man keep working at it!

Upon the Apocalypse Upon the Apocalypse

Rock on!

This needs to be on an album NOW! I feel like moshing to this song!

deathkllr84 responds:

lol \m/

Mental Core Part 2 Mental Core Part 2

Amazing!!!

Dude this song made my day! It was it original and if got some vocals/screaming in this song you might even have a chance to submit this to a record company! No lie.

Distant Lands [] Distant Lands []

This is fantastic!

Wow! Dude this is one kickass song! If you got some vocals on this it would REALLY be awesome!!! You also did a good job at mastering the song too!

deathkllr84 responds:

lol maybe, would need some weird vocalist for this one \m/